Saturday, January 9, 2010

Late night

Well, it's late, and I'm tired, so I thought that I'd give you all some quotes to help you get through the weekend.  I'll be back again on Monday!

And now for the disability quotes of the day:

Me:  "So why did you stop working?"
Claimant:  "Well...I don't really remember...but it was bad!"

Me:  "So you say that your Oppositional Defiant Disorder has caused you to lash out against other people?"
Woman:  "Yeah, I hate people that get in my face.  One time my baby daddy got up in my face, and I stabbed him in the neck."
Me:  "Wow, was he ok?"
Woman:  "He didn't really say, he just went 'gurgle gurgle.'"

Written response to the question, "How has your condition caused your interactions with others to change?"
"I get angry at those people, so I get mad, then I explore."  I realize that this is probably a typo for "explode," but it made me laugh none the less.

Me:  "You mentioned that you were injured on your previous jobs.  What type of jobs were those?"
Claimant (big, burly guy):  "I used to work construction, but then I found my true calling, and went to beauty school to be a hair stylist."
Me:  "So you got injured styling hair?"
Claimant:  "It was the perm from hell!"

Have a safe weekend,
-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment