Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Night Quotes

Well, it's that time of the week again.  Are you ready for a deluge of disabled diatribes?  I know I am, so let the quotes begin!

Juvie Nurse:  "Are you feeling suicidal?"
Kid:  "Not right now, but I've starved myself to death before, so I know what it's like."

"I need oxygen 5 to 24 hours a day, especially if I'm sleeping."

Me:  "So tell me why you stopped working?"
Dude:  "Well, I never got a raise or a promotion, so I figured something must be wrong with me.  So I quit."

"I get anger issues about once a month, so I can't work."
(That same person said his anger problems started after he was born in breech presentation...)

"I need at least an hour nap each afternoon, and I can't find a job that will let me have that."

Until next week,
-DD

No comments:

Post a Comment