Saturday, July 3, 2010

Laudate Dominae

Hello!  Just wanted to write a short entry today to let you all know that I'm still around.  Heading back to residency has made me realize how little time there really is in a day, so if I get a free moment here and there, I'll try and post something.  Speaking of residency, I love my job.  This program is so much nicer than my past one, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to return for training.  It's a little slower paced, although July 1st was a trial by fire, with the Labor and Delivery board full the entire day.  That said, I felt that (aside from a few dictation mistakes), I was able to handle the increased patient load fairly well.  Anyway, that's pretty much it for the day, I hope everyone has a safe and happy July 4th. 

Until next time,
-DD

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're back in residency and happier with this program! Enjoy catchin' those babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your residency is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete